Paul Foster Law Offices, P.C. (PFLO) helps community banks, bank holding companies, bank directors, and bank owners navigate the increasingly difficult legal and regulatory environment. We provide skilled and knowledgeable representation utilizing our unique combination of regulatory and legal experience gained through more than 30 years of practice.
Expertise you can count on, with focus in the following areas:
- Bank restructures
- Formation of bank holding companies
- Bank capital strategic planning and consultation
- Bank capital and insurance matters
- Bank mergers, acquisitions, and sales
- Bank expansion
- Bank contracts and business/corporation
- Bank litigation and assistance for banks to properly respond to subpoenas and other legal process
- Advice concerning financial privacy at both the State and Federal level
- All manner of banking, commercial, bank holding company, bank subsidiary and bank affiliate legal and regulatory matters—both state and federal, including:
- Defending banks and bank directors involving regulatory enforcement, removal, and civil money penalties;
- Other regulatory enforcement actions before all banking agencies and courts.
Contact the firm today: 405.329.9101
See “Contact Us” in the above tabs for more contact information.